Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old
The default setting is for all of your trading partners to have access to your item data however you are able to restrict access by selection code and product ID in the Trading Partner Access menu.
- Use the search options to view catalog access by catalog, trading partner, or access type.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the search parameters, and click Search to view the search results.
- The trading partner list will appear based on the criteria in the search filter.
The Access Type column shows your trading partner's (in Trading Partner Company column) visibility to the catalog listed in the Catalog column.
- Click the dialog box for the desired access for the trading partner listed in the Trading Partner Company column.
- Unrestricted will give your trading partner full access to all selection codes in the catalog.
- Selection Code will allow you to select which selection code(s) your trading partner will see.
NOTE: The Item Count column indicates the number of valid items within the selection code.
- Unrestricted will grant your trading partner full access to all products within the stated selection code.
- Restricted will prohibit your trading partner from seeing all products within the stated selection code.
- Product will allow you to select which products, within the stated selection code, your trading partner will see. This will cause the Product List button to appear below.
NOTE: The Items column indicates the number of valid items within the product ID.
- Unrestricted will grant your trading partner full access to the stated product.
- Restricted will prohibit your trading partner from access to the stated product.