For official release notes, see zedSuite.com: http://www.zedsuite.com/help/sps/release-notes/#1.0
Release notes summary for Version 1.0:
- SAP certified
- AS2 enabled
Support for EDI Documents:
- Inbound PO (850): Support for Bulk Import, Multi Store and Drop Ship fulfilment models. .
- Outbound PO ACK (855): Auto Accept, Full Accept or Full Reject.
- Outbound ASN (856)): Support for Bulk Import, Multi Store and Drop Ship fulfilment models. Support for SOPI and SOTPI ASN structures.
- Outbound Invoice (810): Support for one-to-one Invoice to Order.
- RSX data stored in SAP Business One and available for resending to SPS.
- Configuration managed in SAP Business One via the SPS Commerce Cloud EDI Add-on.
- Automated communication (sending and receiving with SPS) of supported document types.
- Manual message retry through SPS Commerce Cloud EDI Add-on in SAP Business One.
- Per Trading Partner configuration for validation.
- Message Manager and Message Viewer screens in SAP Business One Add-on to view message details.
- Trading Partner mapped to SAP Business One Business Partner
- Validation variance of price, taxes and allowances if included in PO (850)
- Location ID mapped to SAP Business One Addresses
- SPS Items cross referenced to Item Master Data in SAP Business One
- Mapping of Unit of Measure (UoM) and Pack Quantity from SPS to native SAP Business One objects.
Be the first to post a reply!