Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Out of date
Having Trouble Loading Shipping Labels:
If you are getting one of the following screens when trying to load shipping labels, then the chances are that your Advanced Ship Notice (ASN) is not packed correctly.
HTTP Status 500:
When you come across this screen it is usually a pretty quick fix. You will want to:
- Go into your drafts folder and find the ASN
- Click on the blue "edit" icon just to the right of the next steps arrow
- Go to the Order tab to view how the order was packed
- Click the arrows to scroll through all of the Pack Info's (see image below)
- Verify that there is an item added to every pack info and that all other required fields on the order tab have been completed
- Also verify that the Shipped Quantity is divisible by the Quantity Per Carton, as shown below. If this is not divisible, the labels may not load. Please see this video if you have troubles packing your ASN.
- Once this has been done, save the ASN again, refresh your drafts folder and try loading the labels again
Note: All required fields will be highlighted in blue. Depending on the retailer, it may be required that each required field is inputted prior to loading labels. Hit the "Check" button down at the bottom to verify that everything has been entered
Additional Steps to follow if still getting error:
- Verify that labels are loading for other retailers
- Verify whether or not labels are loading for the same vendor but for a different ASN
- If the labels load for the same vendor on other ASNs, then try recreating the problem ASN
- If recreation doesn't work or you don't desire to do that then call in (888-739-3232 option 1, 1) and let the analyst know the issue and the steps you've taken. This will help expedite the problem solving process for both you and the analyst.
There are no replies.