Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
Sorting allows you to identify solutions by discovering top-selling styles, top colors, best sell-through percent, etc.
To begin, follow the steps below:
1. Drag the Filter Box Field you wish to sort into the report. If the Filter Box Field of choice is already in the report, skip ahead to the point number.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow in the gray area of the selected Filter Box Field.
3. The drop-down menu will open. Click on 'More Sort Options...'
4. Select the radio button next to either ascending or descending. In this example we will choose to sort in descending order.
5. Click on the drop-down arrow in the menu below and select the Data Field you wish to sort by. In this example, we will choose 'Unit Sales Last Wk'.
6. Click on OK to finish. Your stles have now been sorted in descending order using the 'Unit Sales Last Week' Data Field. Try using other sorting methods to look for styles with the best sell-through, least amount of inventory, etc.
There are no replies.