Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
Dragging and dropping Filter Box Fields is the quickest way to arrange and rearrange your report views to suit your POS analysis needs.
To drag and drop, follow these 5 steps:
1. Select the desired Filter Box Field and hold down the left mouse button.
2. Drag the Filter Box Field to the desired row or column area.
A series of symbols (pictured below) will append to your cursor as you drag the Filter Box through different areas of the report.
3. Drop the Filter Box Field by release the mouse button in the desired row or column area.
4. Wait momentarily for the Data Display Table to refresh.
5. Explore your new report view.
Tip: MS Excel will display a large X in areas where the Filter Box cannot be dropped.
Dragging and Dropping Walkthrough
1. The Color Filter Box Field has been selected and is being dragged through the Filter Box Field Array toward a row or column area:
Notice how the cursor appends a symbol indicating that you are dragging the Filter Box Field through the menu area.
2. The Color Filter Box Field has been dragged into the column area:
Notice how the cursor appends a symbol showing that it is in the column area.
3. The Color Filter Box Field has been dropped into the column area next to Style Number:
Tip: If you are unhappy with your new report organization, you can click the Undo button in the MS Excel Toolbar.
There are no replies.