Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
You may subscribe to a report you want to have automatically refreshed (re-run) on a certain schedule; for example, every week when all retailer data is available (a summary schedule). You may subscribe to your own report in 'My Reports' or any user's report in the 'Shared Reports' directory for which you have permissions to view.
When you subscribe to a report, you are requesting the report to automatically execute based upon the schedule that you select. When the report is ready a message is created in your History List. You can then access the results for the report from your History List.
There are two types of schedules to choose from:
This schedule will refresh your report once all retailers' data has been posted for the current week. This should be used for reports that contain multiple retailers where you want to wait for all retailer data to arrive first before generating the report.
These schedules will refresh your report as soon as the respective retailer's data has been posted for the current week. This should be used for reports that only contain one retailer. Alternatively, you may select the latest arriving retailer to run a report with multiple retailers included.
To subscribe to a report while viewing it within Enterprise:
1. Within the Report, on the Home toolbar, click Schedule deliver to History List.
Click on the Home drop-down menu and select Subscribe to → History List.
2. In the Subscribe window, you have the following options:
- Name: We highly recommend you rename the subscription from the default name, which is the report name and the time-stamp of the subscription creation. Otherwise, the original time-stamp will display each week. The subscription name is displayed under the History List Subscriptions section in the My Subscriptions page.
- Report: Lists the current report name.
- Schedule: Select the schedule you want to use for the subscription (Summary or Retailer-Specific).
3. Click OK.
This subscription is being created for the Retailer Sales Report. After you create the subscription, you can view it in the My Subscriptions folder. If you selected the box to 'Run Subscription Immediately', you'll see it show up containing this week's data within your History List.
There are no replies.