Item Numbers not appearing on documents

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: past 7 days, not FAQ


our only trading partner,, placed orders with our company this year through SPS Commerce. When the PO's arrived, our item #'s did not come through...only the UPC #. I had to look up every UPC # to get the cross referenced item number that we need to enter the orders.

Drew told me it was a issue, tells me they are submitting the PO's with both the UPC and the item #.

Somewhere/somehow, the PO's with our item #'s are not getting to us.

Can I have someone devote some time to get this fixed before 2014?

I don't know if it's how the info is being read, or if it goes back to how they enter our items into their EDI catalog but would love to get it resolved.

Thank you,

Debra Norstad
Photo of Debra


  • 204 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • disappointed

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Kayla Johnson

Kayla Johnson, Alum

  • 1,780 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello Debra,

Thank you for posting in our Support Center! I took a look at
the raw EDI that is being sent to us from and it appears that
they are not sending the item #'s on the purchase orders. I will go
ahead and contact on your behalf and copy you on the e-mail. I
will also follow up with you offline to ensure we find a resolution to
this issue.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or need additional clarification.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.