Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
- Attempt to load a form, such as an invoice, within your WebForms account.
- After receiving "Please wait...your form is loading," please check the upper left hand side of the screen for the red lego block shown below:
- Click on the red lego block and ensure that all Java-related options are set to "Allow and Remember" as shown below. You will then want to click OK.
Tip #2: Setting Your Printing Settings
- Click the menu button and select Print. The print preview window will appear.
- In the print preview window, make sure Scale is set to Shrink To Fit.
- Make sure the Portrait orientation is set.
- Click Page Setup... The Page Setup window will appear.
- In the Page Setup window, click the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- In the Margins section, make sure the page margins are set correctly. We will want Bottom: 0.0.
- Click OK to close the Page Setup window and return to the Print Preview window. You may close out of the Print Preview window.
There are no replies.