Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Out of date
- Access the "Tools" menu once more, as explained above. This time, select "Internet Options."
- On the General tab, click the "Settings" button in the Browsing History section.
- From the following window, select "Every time I visit the webpage," and click OK.
- Click Apply and OK.
Tip #2: Enabling Java
- Access the "Tools" menu as explained above, and select "Manage ad-ons."
- Locate Oracle America, Inc. If you have Java on your computer, you will find the Java plugins below.
Ensure they are "enabled." If they are not, simply click on the line
and select enable near the bottom-right.
It is important that your Java is up-to-date to limit any interruptions in loading forms.
There are no replies.