Suppliers sometimes sell the same product or SKU at either different price points (MSRP, Cost, etc.) or with different descriptions (Buyer Part Numbers, Vendor Part Numbers, etc.) across multiple retailers. This features allows suppliers to leverage product information specific to a retailer-UPC level within reports.
- Increase the accuracy and usefulness of reports by tailoring your Product Hierarchy to the retailer-item level.
- Suppliers were unable to provide multiple attribute values for a single UPC.
- For example, if the same UPC was sold with different MSRPs at various retailers, it was not possible to provide this detail within the Item Master file.
- Sample Item Master data:
- Item Account allows suppliers to provide multiple attributes' values for a UPC.
- Sample Item Account data:
- EXT MSRP metrics automatically leverage the MSRP by retailer when provided within the Item Account and calculate total dollars based on the specific MSRP defined by the supplier for that retailer.
Be the first to post a reply!