Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old
If your Wal-Mart certificate is expiring, you will receive an email similar to the one below.
This certificate is downloaded from Wal-Mart's Retail Link Portal. To Exchange this certificate:
1. Access Retail Link and navigate to the Global Enterprise Mailbox
2. Click on the 'AS2 Certificate Exchange' link
3. Click on the 'Certificate Exchange Wizard Help' link for an overview of the exchange process.
4. Click on the 'Certificate Exchange Wizard' link for your mailbox.
5. Follow the instructions provided on the web pages. If you run into problems, please consult Retail Link EDIINT AS2 Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Wal-Mart Supplier Support Desk via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (479) 273-8888. If you have any questions about the download process, please contact the Retail Link Support team at 479-273-8888 option 2, then option 3, and have your supplier number ready.
Once you download the certificate, find where it downloaded, right-click on it, and choose 'Send to' > 'Compressed zip', then forward the email to email@example.com with the certificate attached. Once we are able to update the certificate in our system, we will reach back out to you to complete the connectivity test.
If you Supplier certificate is expiring, you will receive an email similar to the one below.
This certificate is one that SPS will generate as we act as your (supplier) AS2 system. To get the supplier certificate update, just forward the email from Wal-Mart to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your email, an AS2 analyst will generate your certificate and send it to you with further instruction to complete the connectivity test.
Reminder: Please allow for time to process your email request and update the certificates. In an urgent situation, please call into 888-739-3232 option 1.