How can I notify my trading partner of an adjustment or bill back?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I received overpayment for one of my shipments and I need to credit my trading partner for the extra payment that was received. How do I go about doing that?
Photo of FAQ


  • 9,380 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chelsea Elliott-Hoffman

Chelsea Elliott-Hoffman, Employee

  • 260 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
A Credit/Debit Adjustment document can be sent to notify a trading partner of an adjustment or bill back. Additionally, this document can be used to request an adjustment or bill back from your trading partner. This document is available on a per trading partner basis.