Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Out of date
To get started, please ensure you are in Firefox, then follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Navigate to www.java.com
- Click the red "Free Java Download" button in the middle of the screen.
- Select "Agree and Start Free Download."
- If you get an option to "run" or "save," please select one of the options. The below example has the choice to save.
- Click the downward-facing arrow in the upper right hand side of your browser. It may be blue as you have a "new" download. You will want to select the file you just downloaded. In the picture above, you will see the name is jxpiinstall.exe.
- Follow the prompts on your screen, allowing the program to make changes when necessary.
There are no replies.