Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
- Version 10.7 “Lion”
- Version 10.8 “Mountain Lion”
- Version 10.9 "Mavericks"
- Version 10.10 "Yosemite"
- Version 10.11 "El Captain"
Check Version of Mac Operating System
- Check to see what operating system is being used. To do so, click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner and select “About This Mac.”
Step 1: Remove any current versions of Java.
to the your Harddrive on the desktop. If it is not an icon, click "finder", it looks like a magnifying glass in the top right corner. You will want to type "Java" in the search field. In the new pop up window, locate the Java Plug in. It looks like a white lego and is titled JavaAppletPlugin.plugin. You simply need to drag that into the trash (icon).
Step 2: Download Java
For a new installation of Java:
- Download the latest Java version from here.
- Open the downloaded disk image.
- Open the installer within and follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 3: Restarting Internet Browser
- After making adjustments to your Java application or Internet browser as previously noted, be sure to close your browser completely for those adjustments to take full effect. Please note that closing the program by selecting the Red “X” does not completely close the session. Select Command + Q to quit the session, or click on Firefox and “Quit.”
Note: Ensure that the blue light beneath your Internet browser icon turns off, as this indicates whether the program is running.
Step 4: Ensure Java Plug ins are allowed.
- Please log into WebForms and attempt to load a new form. Look in the upper left hand corner, near the back button, for a lego-block. Please click on the lego-block and select "Allow and Remember."
- Your forms should now load successfully. If they do not load immediately, please refresh your page and try once more.
If you are still having trouble loading the forms, please ensure you have the most up-to-date Firefox version. You may need to uninstall/reinstall Firefox. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Operations team should you prefer additional assistance.
There are no replies.