How to dispute Wal-Mart's credit note via SPS commerce?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old

Wal-mart issued credit note to us, but we want to dispute them.  Can we dispute and send to Wal-Mart via SPS?  How to do this?

Can we submit POD to request for payment via SPS, too?



Photo of Sharon Chien Chien

Sharon Chien Chien

  • 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Katrina Wolyniec

Katrina Wolyniec

  • 3,762 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Thank you for posting in the Support Center!

You will need to contact Walmart directly for the dispute.  If you need any assistance in getting data or proof of timelines for documents sent, we can look up any of that information and assist with gathering that data, however, for the actual dispute, you will need to work directly with Walmart.

Thank you,

SPS Commerce Infinite Retail Power


Katrina Wolyniec

Senior Analyst | Fulfillment Support 

P: 1-888-739-3232


[]Support Center – Get Help. Give Help. Share Ideas.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.