How can I reinvoice for a PO that was cancelled after accepting wrong product shipped?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old

A wrong product was sent but Loblaws accepted it.  They cancelled the P.O. in their system.  How can we reinvoice?
Photo of Francois Dussault

Francois Dussault

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Katrina Wolyniec

Katrina Wolyniec, Employee

  • 3,762 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

The best practice for this is to reach out to Loblaws and request that they send you a new PO for the product that they accepted into their system.

Loblaws is very particular about ensuring that their paperwork is kept in good order, so they will want to be able to account for that product in their system.  You will need to ask them to send over a PO for that product and then you can send an invoice back from that PO.

If they would like you to invoice a different way, they will make arrangements with you at that time.

Thank you,

SPS Commerce Infinite Retail Power

Katrina Wolyniec

Customer Support Analyst II | Fulfillment Support 

P: 1-888-739-3232


[]Support Center – Get Help. Give Help. Share Ideas.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.