Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old
Clearing Cache: Internet Explorer
1. Go to the gear in the top right under the red
2. Click on 'Internet Options'
3. Under the General tab choose 'Delete'
4. In the new window, make sure ONLY 'Temporary Internet Files' and 'Cookies and Website Data' are checked
5. Ensure that 'Preserve Favorites website data' is unchecked
6. Click delete
7. Click apply, then OK.
8. Refresh your Webforms page
Clearing Java Cache
1. Click on your start menu
2. Choose control panel
3. Double-click on the Java Icon
4. The Java Control Panel should appear
5. Click 'Settings' beneath 'Temporary Internet Files'
6. Click 'Delete Files'
7. Have both 'Application and Applets' and 'Trace and Log Files' selected and click 'OK'
8. Click 'Ok' two more times to get out of the Java Control Panel