Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
1. Navigate to java.com and click on "Do I have Java?"
2. If you have Java 42 and above, you will see this screen:
3. Click on the link for "More Info" it will take you to the a new page with the below section, and a link to follow: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
4. From that link, it should display the "Enable NPAPI" section at the top of the page. Click Enable in here.
5. Once you've clicked Enable you should get the "Relaunch Now" prompt at
the bottom of the Chrome window. From here the forms should load
If you are still having problems, please contact Customer Support or look to how to enable Java in Chrome at this link here.