Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
For example, you can create a Standalone Filter that limits the data to three Southwestern states - Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. Or, you can create a Standalone Filter to select a particular list of doors or styles.
Let's look at an example to create a Standalone Filter to look at all "Southwestern States":
1. Navigate to you My Reports folder.
2. Click the Create Filter button on the Action Bar.
3. This will open up a new window to create the Standalone Filter.
4. In the left-hand panel, navigate to Attributes → Report Builder Attributes → Location.
5. Drag State into the Add Object panel.
6. Choose the Select radio button.
7. In turn, using the search box, find and select TX, AZ, and NM.
8. Click the Apply check box to validate the selection.
9. Click the Save As button.
10. Using the drop-down, navigate to your My Reports folder (if necessary).
11. Name the filter "Southwestern States Filter".
12. Click the OK button.
13. Click My Reports to view the result.
To use a Standalone Filter:
1. Run a report.
2. Click Design View button.
3. In the All Objects pane, navigate to My Personal Objects → My Reports.
4. Drag the standalone filter into the Report Filter Pane.
5. Run the report.
There are no replies.