Certificates for a current trading partner need to be changed?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
We use SPS and one of our trading partners is changing their B2B traffic from a US data center to a Canadian data center . I have the new certificates and am wondering who I should contact at SPS to make the change?
Photo of Donna Wadden

Donna Wadden

  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Randall Carlson

Randall Carlson

  • 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Contact Customer Support..

Customer Support: (888) 739-3232

Photo of Ryan Morrissey

Ryan Morrissey

  • 1,646 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Thanks, Randall! Yes, Customer Support will be your best point of contact, Donna.