Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old
We're beginning to interface with many different customers requiring their own branded packing lists to be supplied with each order.
Currently, our company operates as so:
- Customer <-> SPS <-> OzLINK <-> NetSuite
- Fulfillment process delayed due to need for packing list
- Misplacement of packing list (if printed prior to fulfillment)
- Effort required to maintain visibility over each and every order for branded packing list customers
The solution we're hoping to see is a Packing List API, similar to the Label API in place today for several customers. A simple call to the P.O. for the packing list upon fulfillment, similar to the Label API - would be a huge step forward.
As a customer, our current options are limited to either:
- Providing the time and effort in manual printing through the web portal
- Building new documents, rules and fields for each customer and tasking SPS with sourcing information to each of these fields on a per-customer basis (making new-integrations a nightmare, not to mention modifications driven by the owner of the branded packing list)
Thank you in advance,