Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF Sunset
With a recent update to Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, we have seen Purchase Orders load as a blank screen. Below is a fix that should resolve the issue going forward. While we recommend using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, we have included troubleshooting steps for Google Chrome. Please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox if the workaround for Google Chrome does not resolve the issue.
Go to your WebForms Inbox.
- While within the inbox, click on the gear icon on the right side of Internet Explorer. If you do not see a gear icon, please looks for "Tools" in the upper left. Once you have found the option, please select "Compatibility View Settings."
- You will want to ensure "hosted-commerce.net" is listed under add this website. Once confirmed, please click "Add."
- Go back to your Inbox and open a Purchase Order. The order should now load and print successfully.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines in the top right corner. Next, click on "Settings," toward the bottom of the list.
- On the new tab, click on "Extensions." In order to add IE Tab we need to
go to the chrome store. This can be done by clicking on the “Get more
- On the new page we will want to search IE tab. It should be the first
option under “Extensions." Click on the “+ FREE” Button." After you
click the button, click add on the pop up.
- It should install immediately. Once installed, you will want to go back to the extensions page, then click options under IE Tab.
- On the options page, please make sure "enable Auto URLs" is checked and then add the below websites to the auto URLs field:
- You will then want to log out and exit chrome. Next, go back into
Webforms and the Inbox/POs should all load in IE Tab.
There are no replies.