Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old
Dear MIKE GRIFFITHS,
AutoZone has advised you (see attached) of its intention to transition its EDI program to OpenText (GXS). I am an OpenText Technical Enablement team member and am contacting you because AutoZone has partnered with OpenText (GXS) to assist its Trading Partners with this transition.
- You may already be sending other EDI documents to AutoZone on OpenText, but your active involvement is still required to transition your existing connections directly with AutoZone so they will be sent to OpenText (GXS).
YOUR ACTION REQUIRED:
Reply Deadline Date: by November 4, 2016 “Reply” to this email with the following information:
Below, INDICATE if you will be using (A) a VAN or (B) an AS2 Direct Connection or (C) SFTP to send EDI documents to AutoZone for this planned transition to OpenText (GXS).
Note: Your EDI address of <12:9098654467> was found on the <*YORK SPS COMMERCE MBAG> VAN.
(A) ____ Yes, I will be using a VAN (Value Added Network) Connection.
Confirm the EDI address or VAN information above is correct or provide your correct Edi address and VAN information below:
___Yes, the EDI address and VAN Info above is correct
___ No, the EDI address and/or VAN Info is not correct. My EDI address and VAN Information is: ______________
(B) ___ Yes, I will be using an AS2 Direct Connection.
(C) ___ Yes, I will be using SFTP
___We (the trading partner) will be initiating the Pushing and Pulling of AutoZone data to and from <GOLDENWEST LUBRICANTS|524>‘s server.
___ We want OpenText (GXS) to initiate the Pushing and Pulling of AutoZone data to and from <GOLDENWEST LUBRICANTS|524> ‘s server.
After you reply back to me and confirm if you will be using a VAN, SFTP or AS2, follow the instructions below based on your chosen solution:
For VAN Trading Partners Only (1A above):
· AutoZone will be informed of your choice to transition to using a VAN.
· AutoZone will be contacting you with the date and time to transition to using your VAN.
· Only after you are contacted by AutoZone: Notify your VAN provider to setup a partnership with <01:15723351W> on the GXS TGMS network.
· In coordination with AutoZone contacting you, I will set-up your EDI trading partnership and I will email you that the set-up is complete.
For AS2 Direct Connect TPs Only (1B above)
· I will contact you to begin the process of Establishing and Testing your AS2 Connectivity to OpenText (GXS).
For SFTP TPs Only (1C above)
· I will contact you to provide you with and/or request from you SFTP setup information specific to who will be initiating the Pushing and Pulling of the data.
OVERALL DEADLINE DATE TO SET-UP AND COMPLETE CONNECTIVITY TESTING TO GXS (TGMS) IS: December 2, 2016.
Thank you for responding and starting the process so you are sure to meet the overall Connectivity Testing completion date above.
Hexodore P. Flaviano
T: 1-301-340-4000 ext: 8888925
*NOTE: For any issues requiring immediate escalation, please contact my supervisor - Simon Gerald Sanchez email@example.com