Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: WF sunset
- Goods that have an ASN in the system, upon arrival at the Cabela's receiving location, are received in ahead of those shipments that do not
- Real-time exchange of data with Cabela's receiving locations
- Reduction or elimination of paper documents & manual efforts
- Quicker payments! (system generated and matched vs. manual)
- Expedited flow of goods into the hands of paying customers
- Improved brand recognition with our shared customers
- Increased consideration for repeat or increased sales opportunities
Please make sure you have a distribution email address (or multiple emails) setup to receive notifications from SPS Commerce, to ensure your company is always aware of updates or changes to your Cabela's documents.
Your SPS Commerce support team is available to assist should you have any questions on how to complete or send the Advance Shipment Notice. WebForms users: Click here to watch a Cabela's ASN Overview Video!
For more information on Cabela's vendor guidelines, please view the Cabela's Vendor Manual.
There are no replies.